Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Highlights? dye? what should i do with my hair?

i'm going to get some kind of hair coloring done to my hair soon, but i can't decide what to do. my skin is fair with a golden-orange tone. my eyes are greenish-gray. i want to get something that's not too far from my original color so that my roots won't look too bad. i used to have strawberry blonde hair when i was little, so i know that color would look good on me. what would be the best way to change the color of my hair back to that and still make it look natural? (if you have an answer for me, please include a picture or two. i would like to be able to print it out and show it to my hair stylist)



pic of my hair now: http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/m...



pic of my hair when i was little (sorry about the blurryness): http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s79/m...



Highlights? dye? what should i do with my hair?

I think that the hairstylist would do a good job if you showed her the pic of when you were little. She will probably bleach your hair first, then dye it a strawberry blonde color.



Oh and good job on your avatar it look a lot like you 閳?br>Highlights? dye? what should i do with my hair?



always stick to your natural hair.



whatever your natural hair color is



...is what most likely suits your skin best.



theres a reason why you where born with



it,stick to it.that way you dont have to damage



your hair and ...slow hair growing proccess.!.



keep it natural.let it be healthy =]



Highlights? dye? what should i do with my hair?

if i was you i would dye my hair



i don't like having highlights you can see them when they grow out and i like your hair as it is x



Highlights? dye? what should i do with my hair?

Well i haven't got any picture to show you but i think you're right by wanting to keep any colour changes as close to your natural hair colour as possible. Only go one or two shades lighter. Another good way to avoid obvious roots is to get thin highlights this makes it look more natural as well as it adds movement to your hair making it look healthy.



You should ask your hairdresser for their opinion as they will be able to tell you exactly what would suit you and be best for you to do.



Hope I helped in some way



x



Highlights? dye? what should i do with my hair?

I like the colour you have no maybe some highlights will spice it up some.



Highlights? dye? what should i do with my hair?

well... even though what the other person said about being natural and healthy blah blah is all very nice, most people like changing their hair, right? spicing things up? going for a different look. anyways, the way you described your skin tone and eyes, you can pull off a lot of different colors without looking fake. i think you would be able to pull off an strawberry blonde color 100% [as long as your eyebrows aren't too dark].



here's some pics, maybe you can get an idea from here:



http://i27.tinypic.com/2s8jrb8.jpg



http://i25.tinypic.com/312jo7q.jpg



http://i30.tinypic.com/e865qu.jpg



hope that helped, at least a little! good luck :]

No comments:

Post a Comment