Monday, July 20, 2009

Help me ladies, I took my daughter to a beauty school to have her hair highlighted?

It turned out terribly and I want to help her. They had to lift the color by bleaching it first, then they dyed it a bright red. The red came out now it is a brassy orange hue. Blech! She doesn't like it either. I thought of maybe putting another red permanent hair color to see if this would help the highlights, but I don't know if this would damage her hair. Suggestions please!



Help me ladies, I took my daughter to a beauty school to have her hair highlighted?

my sister did that to my hair! she bleached it first then didnt rinse all the bleach out then put red on top and it looked blotchy and terrible! so i rinsed my hair completely, and left it for 2 days (hard to do i know, but bleach has to oxydise first) then i went to wlamart and bought "redlights", and re-did the bleached parts with it. i chose this because it is even supposed to color black hair without bleaching. and it did work, i got beautiful fire red highlights and you never knew it was a bleached mess before!



and no, dying it again will not hurt her hair, bleaching did far more damage than dying it 100 times could ever do. just dont bleach it again and it'll be fine.



Help me ladies, I took my daughter to a beauty school to have her hair highlighted?

which beauty school did you go to? next time go to paul mitchell the school....anyway,rinses and shampoos that restore color are available



Help me ladies, I took my daughter to a beauty school to have her hair highlighted?

there are lots of products sold at drug stores now that "undo" the haircolor put in so to speak. Meaning it washes away the color (that's probably going to damage the hair). But anyways, I don't think that would undo the bleach though. Maybe you can buy a hair color and color those bleached parts.



Help me ladies, I took my daughter to a beauty school to have her hair highlighted?

well you have to make sure that you dont do this so fast because alot of chemicals in her hair can burn it alot and damage it. so start out small by removing the color little by little..and buy her dry-damaged hair products so it can get healthy again..and deep conditioning too can help alot...try for her not to straighten it alot



Help me ladies, I took my daughter to a beauty school to have her hair highlighted?

The best thing to do would be go to a salon in your area and have a stylist look at her hair. They can do several things to make it better. If you go to the drug store and get an at home color, it will just damage the hair even more. A salon can do a conditioning treatment, also using salon hair products such as shampoo and conditioner will help bring her hair back to normal. Another thing is well water. Well water will turn colored hair brassy. The best thing to do is go to a salon and get a proffesional's opionion. Good luck!!



Help me ladies, I took my daughter to a beauty school to have her hair highlighted?

Wow thats quite a mess you have there!



Well there is this new product out there, its called Colour Oops! This is it



http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j...



it works like wonders, I used it to get my black out, its a hair color remover, I was 12 when I used it, its not bad for your hair at all, I promise! It has no smelly strong chemicals in it, and it wont damage her hair. Just after you use it, dye it over with hair dye because I know she wont like the results she'll get when she washes it out, but it should get the orange out.



If she still wants the red, I suggest you go buy a box of medium or dark brown hairdye, and than the red, buy a certain red shade that she wants and that is meant for the color brown hair shade. I suggest a Dark Auburn, go any red, just make it is meant to go over a brown hair shade. I am only 13 and I've been dying my hair since I was 11 and I sometimes had the worst days when it came to hair color lol.



Good Luck!



Help me ladies, I took my daughter to a beauty school to have her hair highlighted?

this is normal... because she had color the only way to lighten is bleach. bleach emptys your cuticle so you ahve to die it a couple of times to fill it back up. just have it done again.. tell them and they should do it free



Help me ladies, I took my daughter to a beauty school to have her hair highlighted?

at hairdressers you can have colour removal but this damages your hair and often doesnt go back to your natural colour anyway and you cant strip bleach as this takes colour pigments out of the hair which is why it went orange the best thing you can do is use head and shoulders shampoo this strips colour out of the hair, i advise people not to use this when they colour hair for this reason, but as this is what you want you might want to consider it. If you do dye the hair and it damages when using conditioner instead of rinsing it off straight away put heat on it, say put a hairdryer on and dry your hair as heat opens up cuticles in the hair so the conditioner can soak into the hair better. then rinse it off! obv dont do this in the shower coz water n electricity dnt mix lol the reccomended time to wait before redying is 6 weeks but it depends on the hair condition some hair can take constant dying for some reason so use your judgement on whether to re dye hope this helps xx

No comments:

Post a Comment