Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair Highlighting????

My husband and I are trying to concieve for the first time in a few days. I am scheduled for a highlight three days before ovulating. It is extremely difficult to get an appoinment at this salon - about three months in advance. I didn't realize how close the timing was to my ovulating this month. Could this hurt your baby even though it is before conception or I am being completely neurotic? Has anyone had unhealthy babies after hightlighting thier hair? What do you do if it takes a few tries to concieve... Do you stop highlighting your hair all together?



Hair Highlighting????

completely neurotic! :)



first of all highlighting doesn't touch the scalp like normal hair dye does.



Also, you can dye your hair while pregnant as long as you use a more natural product. Ones today are safe and there have been no tests showing conclusive evidence that dying hair affects a baby. I dyed my hair while pregnant and my baby was 100% fine.



Hair Highlighting????

get yiur hair done girl you will be fine



Hair Highlighting????

I think you will be fine some drs say even after your pregnant you can color your hair i would keep the appointment that way while your pregnant you wont have to do it look your best sometimes pregnancy makes people feel ugly do what ever makes you happy it will be fine it wont interfere with anything good luck



Hair Highlighting????

just relax most hair dyes are safe to use while pg. if you are relly unsure call ur dr and if them if it is ok for to go get your hair done so close to ovulation when you are trying to conceive. they are the only ones that can really tell you it will be ok. but form past experience i know that most hair color is ok while trying to conceive and while pg. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment